Here's my list of thirteen things to I am grateful for:
1. That my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ saw fit to draw me, of all people, salvation.
2. That I received that salvation at that time when it was offered to me.
3. That He delivered me from sleeping around, smoking, drugs, and a perverted mind.
4. That He placed me in a bible believing church that preaches Christ and turning away from sin.
5. That He gave me a godly husband and together we want to fulfill God's will for our lives.
6. That I have a godly husband and together we are in agreement about raising our children in righteousness.
7. That He entrusted me with my two beautiful sons.
8. That I can lay my burdens down on Him and take His yoke which is light.
9. That He has given me wonderful, godly friends and godly women to pattern my life after.
10. That while we are not rich, we are provided for and always have been.
11. That I have His word to guide and direct me, to lift me up and encourage me.
12. That while this world goes crazy, I will have peace in Him.
13. That when my time comes I wiil not fear but rejoice, because I am going to see His face.
"Let us com before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms. For the Lord is a great God and a great King above all Gods" Psalms 95:2