search bar

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Twins



Well, a year has come and gone. Where did the time go? I am not going to say how wonderful it has been, or how much I just love being a mom. There have been times when it downright sucked (like right now, I have to endure crying in stereo because they are tired). But at the end of the day, when I hear them sigh in their sleep or when they wake up and they are just soooo excited to see their mommy those "bad times" just fly out the window. I love my sons more with each passing day and while I can imagine my life without them, I still think I am better off on this side. Mommy and Daddy love you, Darius and Demetrius. Happy first birthday.

3 comments:

AGirlWorthLosing said...

They are beautiful little boys! Happy 1st Birthday!

Sunny said...

Happy Birthday Boys!

I've really enjoyed reading your blog. The candor and honesty about your weight related issues (like doing the housework) is so refreshing (and I can sure relate!!) I look forward to reading more and watching you progress on your weight loss journey.

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT MY LITTLE MEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MEN! AUNTIE LOVES YOU MORE THAN MY LUGGAGE! And for those who know me knows that mean ALOT! LOL!