search bar

Google

Monday, July 23, 2007

I am going to give this a shot......

I heard a quote from the author of the book "Lose it for life" and he said that one thing you should do before you eat is write down what you are feeling. Are you actually eating for hunger or are you eating for your emotions? The host of the show that he was a guest on said that she did that for a week and was surprised at the results. Actually, the show was pretty interesting. The show is called "Marriage Uncensored" and you can see the episode here. But I digress, I have decided to take on the challenge. I am going to draft a post, and everytime I think about eating, I am going to write down the time and the why and then post it at the end of the evening. I don't know how many days I am going to do this but I think it should be interesting. Maybe it can inspire you to do the same.......

3 comments:

FatBlokeThin said...

Sorry to ‘spam’ you but I am holding a fun weight loss challenge over at my blog FatBlokeThin.

If you want to join in, please leave a comment or e-mail me. Thanks!

FatBlokeThin

Rebecca said...

what an interesting idea! I may do this.

Naturally Blessed said...

this is a good idea....i might cop this...IF i can remember. my memory has been a bit shodddy lately. sigh.

as for your last comment on my site: yeah, it did and that means a lot to me at this point. i was thinking this morning that i probably shouldnt care so much, but the truth is I Do.